Variable area flowmeters with glass measuring tube for small
and large flows, suitable for gases and liquids.
Flowmeters can be used in the following industries: chemical
and petrochemical, pulp and paper, food and sugar,
pharmaceutical, glass, textile, mining, metallurgical and
galvanizing industry. The instruments can also be used by
manufacturers of water treatment plants, wine, thermal,
hospital and anti-pollution plants.
• Accuracy: ± 2% of f.s. (±3% with spherical float)
• Max. working temperature: 60°C. On request, versions
can be made for use in temps. up to 200°C.
• Length of reading scale:
- 230 mm. for all types up to mod. 505b
- 340 mm. for types 500-Z1, 500-Z2, 500-Z3.
• Measuring range: 1-10
• Guided float (only on metallic version):
- for gases as from mod 502 - b
- for liquids as from mod. 503 - b.
Enter Documents Section
Our website info