Pressure Relief Valve
The Pressure Relief Valve illustrated is designed to protect the reservoirs against excessive positive pressure, which can occur during loading operations, or can result from temperature variations.
As the reservoir pressure exceeds the valve’s relief setting, the pallets rise allowing venting the reservoir.
- Replaceable seats
- Anti-freezing pallets: the drip shroud around the pallet prevents condensation collecting around the seat area.
- Pallet guide is located above the seat: this arrangement ensures pallet travels freely and is not affected by contaminated fluid and therefore close coupling between pallet and guide is not necessary.
- Bird screen prevents foreign matter and debris entering valve.
- Settings: a wide range of settings of between + 20 mm H2O and + 400 mm H2O are available as standard by changing the pallets dead weight load.
- Additional models are available with settings in excess of + 800 mm H2O.
- Body: Cast iron, WCB, CF* (304) CF8M (316)
- Seats and pallets: AISI 304, AISI 316
- Bird screen and guides: 18/8 stainless steel
- Diaphragms: FEP, P, T, F, E, BUNA-N, VITON etc.
Flanges are ANSI 150 and drilled to UNI PN 10 on request. A variety of line sizes are available from 1″ through to 24″ depending on the specific model number and the process requirements.
Request Further Details