The level switch is designed for checking of the liquids level in industrial
and marine applications, pumps control, for detection of levels in
overfill pipes, high and low alarm level on liquids with or without foam.
The level switch works on the principle of distributed acoustic
waves in a metal rod. If the rod is not covered by the liquid the
sound waves are dispersed freely without any interference.
When the liquid covers the rod the emission of sound wave is
muffled and this interference is picked up by the piezoelectric
sensor and transmitted by a signal to the current loop.
These instruments have no moving parts, no vibration, no
optical or capacitive detectors. They are pure static sensor
offering the maximum reliability.
• Min / max level alarms for water and returned waters, light
muds, viscous fluids, food fluids, oils, chemical products,
acids, caustic soda, pharmaceutical products, petrochemical
• Detection of water presence
• Detection of levels in overfill pipes
• High and low alarm system in tanks, wells, separators, etc.
• System in accordance with IMO rules and Coast Guard for
“high” and “high-high” alarm.
Enter Documents Section
Our website info