Variable area flowmeters with glass measuring tube for small and large flows, suitable for gases and liquids.
Flowmeters can be used in the following industries: chemical and petrochemical, pulp and paper, food and sugar, pharmaceutical, glass, textile, mining, metallurgical and galvanizing industry.
The instruments can also be used by manufacturers of water treatment plants, wine, thermal, hospital and anti-pollution plants.
- Accuracy: ± 2% f.s.
- Max. working temperature: 60°C.
- On request, versions can be made for use in temps. up to 200°C.
- Length of reading scale:
- 230 mm. for all types up to mod. FD-5b
- 340 mm. for types FD-Z1, FD-Z2, FD-Z3.
- Measuring range: 1÷10
- Guided float (only on metal version):
- for gases as from mod FD-2b
- for liquids as from mod. FD-3b.