The level switch is designed for checking of the liquids level in industrial and marine applications, pumps control, for detection of levels in overfill pipes, high and low alarm level on liquids with or without foam.
The level switch works on the principle of distributed acoustic waves in a metal rod. If the rod is not covered by the liquid the sound waves are dispersed freely without any interference.
When the liquid covers the rod the emission of sound wave is muffled and this interference is picked up by the piezoelectric sensor and transmitted by a signal to the current loop.
These instruments have no moving parts, no vibration, no optical or capacitive detectors. They are pure static sensor offering the maximum reliability.
- Min / max level alarms for water and returned waters, light muds, viscous fluids, food fluids, oils, chemical products, acids, caustic soda, pharmaceutical products, petrochemical products, etc.
- Detection of water presence
- Detection of levels in overfill pipes
- High and low alarm system in tanks, wells, separators, etc.
- System in accordance with IMO rules and Coast Guard for “high” and “high-high” alarm.